MOBEIX™ BUSINESS BANKING
Digital Engagement Solutions
Deliver Next Generation Banking Solutions, Today
Banks have been slow to digitise business banking, as products are complex and it has been driven as a bank-led engagement through relationship managers rather than a self-driven engagement by the clients. Now, though, the acceleration of customers usage of digital channels is forcing banks to adopt digital innovation to transform business banking to deliver real-time account and transaction information to relevant stakeholders in the business enabling them to make informed decisions.
Digitise complex business banking
functions with ease
- Real-time: View real-time transaction and settlement status
- Workflow: Pending workflow queue for action
- Forex rates: Up-to-date forex rates for major currencies
- Notifications: Actionable notifications at My Inbox
Organised Payment Services
- Single place: Support for different payment methods
- Multiple payment modes: Single, Batch, Recurring and Template based
- Payment types: Domestic and International payments
- Stop your payments: Scheduled and recurring payments
- Initiate trade request: Letter of Credit, Shipping Guarantee and Bank Guarantee
- Online amendment: Letter of Credit and Acceptance of Discrepancy
- Real-time information: View real-time and 360-degree status of your trade requests
- API: Connect to TF system through API
Bulk Upload / Payroll
- One file, any payment: Supports single payment file holding multiple instructions, of different payment types
- No wait time: Asynchronous processing of huge volume of data to avoid customer wait time on the screen
Master CIF Management
- Single View of Truth: Different CIF numbers in different host systems can be consolidated into one Master CIF
- Instantaneous access: Companies and accounts are fetched real-time from the host via API
- Customised limits: Initiation and approval
- Personalised view: Entitlement-based transaction workflow
- Intuitive journey: Self-assisted user workflow
The Tagit Difference
Seamless omnichannel experience
Orchestration of multiple systems that work together to provide a unified customer experience across multiple touch points.
Highest level of security for transactions is ensured using a digital signature. Secure remote access is provided via 2FA with push notification for real-time updates.
The admin function provides an optimal way to onboard corporates, register billers, maintain reference data, and view real-time accounts & companies all at one place.
Identify and access management
Easy to set up and manage users’ roles reflecting the organization structure. Ability to grant Granular access control at transaction and information field level.
Corporates get access to the liquidity positions, real-time transaction status & instant alerts on any device any time.
Flexible technology stack and integration capabilities
Banks can integrate to both their backend banking systems as well as the clients’ ERP and business systems to provide real-time access and straight through processing of transactions.