Deliver Next-Generation Banking Solutions, Today
With the rapid advent of social media, messaging platforms and voice assistants like Alexa, consumers are increasingly moving to conversational and chat-based interactions. This new customer interaction paradigm is forcing banks to open a third channel beyond branches and mobile and leverage artificial intelligence and natural language processing advancements to offer conversational banking and virtual assistants to customers for conducting their banking transactions and providing customer service.
Implement Conversational Banking in 8 weeks
With Mobeix™ Conversational Banking, banks can enable customers to engage digitally for services ranging from balance inquiries, making payments to getting information on new products and signing up for new services. Customers can use a chat interface on the bank’s online services, mobile app or social media channels for full voice-based conversations on a phone or a smart device .
Leveraging industry-leading NLP, our solution enables banks to provide natural interactions in a seamless manner between customers and chat-bots.
Mobeix™ Conversational Banking Services
Tagit’s conversational banking platform supports multiple channels for engagement, including Facebook messenger and a Responsive UI for embedding in the bank’s website or alongside their mobile app. In addition, the Mobeix™ platform supports voice enablement of your existing apps built with Mobeix™, to allow customers to navigate through the app using voice commands.
- Answer consumers queries from single requests like “what is my savings account balance?”, “pay my credit card bill” to more contextual inquiries like “Transfer $500 to John”, to fulfilling service requests like “send me a cheque book”, the bank can provide a virtual assistant to their customers for all their information needs.
- The conversational interface provides location-based services like locate nearby bank branches/ATM
Increased Reach For Your Digital Assets
- Transform your mobile banking by voice-enabling and reach an increased customer base.
- Customers on-the-go can complete the transaction such as credit card bill payment, fund transfer, mobile recharge & card management.
- Place requests such as ordering cheque books of different accounts.
- Customers can manage preferences by giving instructions on their phone or smart speaker with secure login.
The Tagit Difference
Natural language understanding:
Supports both text and voice in a natural conversational style, mimicking a bank’s customer service representative’s conversation with the customer.
One engine to engage customers through multiple channels, including mobile applications, internet banking, responsive web services, social media apps like Facebook Messenger and voice assistants Amazon Alexa.
Engaging user interface:
An intuitive interface for customers to use a blend of voice, text and visual aids to engage the bank in conversations.
Based on a mix of cloud and on-premise technologies, banks can maintain complete control of the customer information and be compliant with internal and external security guidelines.