The pandemic has exposed the weaknesses in a bank’s digital approach of not only servicing existing customers but also the inability to attract new customers. Some banks were completely blindsided by customers’ demand for digital channels during this challenging time. The pandemic-led transition to digital platforms has made banks strive quickly to put processes and technologies in place to meet the needs of these first-time digital customers.
Consumers have been conditioned to the convenience of digital channels by the myriad single solution fintech apps and the seamless experience provided by the likes of Amazon, Lazada, and neo-banks. Banks are now expected to provide financial services to consumers on their specific devices via their preferred channel tailored to their lifestyle.
As a CIO, CTO, CDO, or any other key technology leader, it is important to craft a digital strategy that is focused on the continued improvement and delivery of new capabilities via digital channels to stay relevant in the customers’ lives. In this new normal, empowering customers with digital technologies to consume banking services will future proof the bank from the increasing competition from peers and other fintech players.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine the right digital initiatives for the bank?
- Customer-obsessed approach to prioritize digital initiatives
- Crafting a roadmap tailored to the bank’s business and IT objectives
- The influence of digital payments and how to respond
- Scaling customers on the platform using microservices
- Trends shaping banking in a Covid19-recovery world
Head – Product Management & Business Solutions