Digital Game Changers
Thought Leadership Series
In Conversation with Mr. Anand Krishnan, Director, Head of Technology at Emirates Investment Bank, Dubai.
Anand brings with him 25 years of IT experience, almost all of it in Banking and Financial Services. His experience includes product development, software consultancy services and as a technology provider in financial institutions. His forte has been Private Wealth Management and Treasury though he has worked and led Retail and International banking technology units. From building ground up platforms in-house, to integrating and consolidating technology landscape across organizations, to helping businesses re-engineer and optimize processes through process automation and impactful analytics, Anand has facilitated wealth management transformation in banks in the middle east and southeast Asia across front, middle, and back office.
Emirates Investment Bank is an independent private bank, offering a wide range of tailor-made banking and investment services.
Key topics discussed include:
- Tell us about some of the digital initiatives at Emirates Investment BankHow has Covid accelerated your digital transformation? Are the consumers now more digitally savvy?
- There is a lot of attention in the market today around digital initiatives for corporate customers and high net worth customers, especially from a wealth and investment management perspective. What are some of the major initiatives you see with digital capabilities to support high net worth customers, which has traditionally been a “high touch” segment? What are SFL’s plans for accelerating adoption of digital channels by their customers
- User Experience is high on the list for most banks. What is your approach towards personalization of the user experience for your corporate customers? How different is it from the retail experience?
- Build vs Buy? What’s your opinion and what does it mean for fintech companies such as Tagit who work with banks to enable their digital transformation?
- What are the key technology and digital banking trends that you see in 2023?