Digital Game Changers
Thought Leadership Series
In Conversation with Mr. V. Vaidyanathan, CIO at Unity Small Finance Bank, India
In Season 2 Episode 15, of Digital Game Changers podcast/webcast series by Tagit, we are joined by Mr. V. Vaidyanathan, CIO at Unity Small Finance Bank, India.
Mr. V. Vaidyanathan is an experienced, dynamic & seasoned professional with over 20 years of rich and diverse cross industry experience in executive leadership roles in leading multinational IT Companies, Banks, Consulting Firms and in-depth knowledge & understanding of the global banking & finance industry. He is a trusted advisor, strategic thinker and well networked professional in BFSI across India, Southeast Asia and Asia Pacific, with a penchant for taking-up new challenges and passionate about new ideas, innovations and commitment to excellence.
Unity Small Finance Bank Limited, a Scheduled Commercial Bank, aspires to be a Digital First Bank with a business model of collaboration and open architecture, uniting all its stakeholders to deliver a seamless digital banking experience.
Key topics discussed include:
- What are some of the key digital initiatives at the Bank?
- India is a huge and competitive market. How do you see yourself competing with both the other small finance banks and private commercial banks?
- With the growth of digitisation, RBI is trying to create a uniform environment for different customer services. From the bank’s perspective how is the bank planning to be ready with such continuously evolving requirements from governing bodies?
- What are your views on banking on the cloud? Do the benefits outweigh the challenges?
- What are some of the key technology trends that will impact the banking industry in India in the next 12 months?
- Your views on Metaverse, generative AI adoption by banks?