Digital Game Changers
Thought Leadership Series
In Conversation with Mr. Mukesh Pilania, EVP and Head of Digital Banking, Techcombank, Vietnam.
In Season 2 Episode 17, of Digital Game Changers podcast/webcast series by Tagit, we are joined by Mr. Mukesh Pilania, EVP and Head of Digital Banking at Techcombank, Vietnam.
Mr. Pilania has over two decades of leadership experience in banking and insurance business across Asian markets. Beginning in sales, he has navigated strategic roles spanning from distribution to digital transformation and mergers. A true entrepreneur, he has co-founded insurtech and fintech startups, while also catalyzing AXA’s insurance division. He has extensive in managing large scale projects & initiatives spread across geographies with multi- cultural teams.
Key topics discussed include:
- Tell us something about your digital initiatives at Techcombank
- Vietnam has made significant strides in adopting digital channels and embracing digital transformation. How do you stand-out in a mature market where consumers are accustomed to the convenience of a plethora of super apps in the market today offered by banks and payment companies?
- How do you measure customer satisfaction or investments in innovation?
- How has the Bank leveraged data, AI to enhance customer experience? What have been the challenges?
- Key technology and digital trends over the 12 months in Vietnam
- Your views on application of big data and generative AI in banks? How do you see its application and impact in banks?