Digital Game Changers
Thought Leadership Series
In Conversation with Colin Dinn,
Chief Digital Officer - Vietcom Bank
In Episode 5 of Digital Game Changers vodcast series by Tagit, we talk to Colin Dinn,
Chief Digital Officer at Vietcom Bank about the banking landscape in Vietnam,
the role of platform architecture and digital banking trends in 2022 and beyond.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- What are some of the interesting things you see today relative to the Vietnam Digital Banking landscape?
- Vietnam is witnessing a massive acceleration of digital transformation relative to banking. There are new digital-only banks, established e-Wallet players, and local banks that are investing heavily in digital transformation. Amidst, all this competition what is the approach that will differentiate you from the rest?
- How do you design and define the solutions that are structured around the customers’ lifestyle and the ecosystem that he operates in?
- What are some key technology trends over the next couple of years that will transform banking as we know it today?
- How important a role does architecture play in a bank’s digital transformation journey? What will be the 3 key things banks need to watch out for/ready for in 2022?