Digital Game Changers
Thought Leadership Series
In Conversation with Rachel Freeman, Chief Growth Officer of Tyme
In Episode 8 of Digital Game Changers podcast/webcast series by Tagit, we are joined by
Rachel Freeman, Chief Growth Officer of Tyme
- TymeBank is very successful in South Africa. What has driven your success in South Africa?
- Now you are coming to Asia. What similarities are you seeing in the Philippines or across Asia that you believe makes a compelling business case for launching a digital only bank?
- You have a hybrid – High tech – high touch approach? How does this work?
- Tell us about your digital strategy/ transformation initiatives for Tyme Bank?
- Digital only banks certainly have an advantage of not having a lot of legacy technology to overcome.
What are some of the key technology drivers that come into play with a digital only bank?
– What technology and/or customer trends do you see in the South Africa market that you think the digital only banks will be able to respond to, maybe, faster than some of the traditional banks today?
- Many banks are expanding their digital ecosystems to enhance customer experience and customerloyalty. Will this be the next table stakes for banks? How important is an ecosystem for Tyme?