Digital Game Changers
Thought Leadership Series
In Conversation with Mr. Ravindran Ramiah, Director of IT at Tas’heel Finance
In Episode 9 of Digital Game Changers podcast/webcast series by Tagit,
we are joined by Mr. Ravindran Ramiah, Director of IT at Tas’heel Finance.
Ravi is a result driven industry leader with over 24 years of achievement in leveraging technology to drive organizational performance, growth and profitability.
He is a founder member of one of the initial Fintech organizations in Saudi Arabia which is licensed andregulated by SAMA in consumer finance sector. He is also the member of Executive Management team responsible for defining and executing the digital strategy.
Tas‘heel Finance specializes in providing Shari’ah compliant financing solutions and is governed by the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA).
- What are some of your challenges since COVID? How has it affected the company and opportunities that you foresee?
- Tell us about the microfinance landscape in Middle East? How are the consumers responding to digitisation?
- What are some of your new digital initiatives that have made an impact on the market?
- How is technology enabling the organisational and operational resilience of the Company?
- What are some key digital trends over the next couple of years that will transform the microfinance landscape as we know today?