Associate Finance Manager – India and Shared Services
Years of Experience
We are looking for an Associate Finance Manager who will handle India subsidiary and support shared services function.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional who is dependable, independent, innovative, and adaptable with good problem-solving skills.
What you will be doing
- Manage overall accounting and financial functions to ensure the timely, accurate and effective day-to-day operation and ensuring compliance to laws and regulations and overall tax efficiency.
- Timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual financial and management reporting, compliance with the applicable governing standards and regulations and group reporting requirements.
- Manage project and contract review, budgeting, accounting, and revenue recognition
- Prepare cash flow forecast, planning, forecasts, and budgets
- Coordinate and liaise with the internal and external auditors, corporate secretary, tax consultants, banker, lawyers, and other governing authorities pertaining to statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance to financial and operations internal controls, policies and procedures and provide recommendation for continuous improvement.
- Provide regular financial and business analysis to management
- Prepare Group financial reports and analysis
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments from time to time
What you will bring along
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Commerce with specialization in accountancy
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), a plus
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
- At least 8 years’ experience in shared services for countries in Asia in areas of accounting, tax and cost control in an MNC environment
- Regional finance exposure for IT/Software companies is an advantage
- IFRS 15 revenue recognition experience is an advantage
- Experienced in shared services for countries in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and India at minimum
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, passionate, self-initiative, critical mind-set
- Good communication skills both in oral and written
- Keen on details
- Handles pressure well
- Team player
- Knowledgeable in other MS office (Word and PowerPoint) and computerized accounting system.
- Has strong leadership and presentation skills.
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.