Client-Side Developer (Philippines)
Years of Experience
We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high-quality web applications using Android and iOS applications.
This role is ideal for you if you have a background in mobile operating systems and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning-based and merit-driven work environment.
What you will be doing
- Should have hands-on development experience on Android and iOS applications
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and design standards, experience with localization tools for iOS and Android platforms.
- Hands-on experience on third-party SDK integrations on iOS and Android applications.
- Experience on touch ID and other biometrics integrations will be an added advantage
- Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using SVN
What you will bring along
- Combination of iOS or Android developer.
- Proficiency in asynchronous/multi-threaded programming specific to mobile devices.
- Hands-on native iOS development experience with proficiency in Objective-C /Swift using XCode.
- Experience working with Web Services using iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of debugging and test tools like UI Automation, analysis with Instruments and other tools.
- Deep understanding of how Android works (Dalvik, ART)
- Experience developing with the Android SDK.
- Experience in handling the performance and memory of the Android App.
- Android UI development with the latest framework and techniques.
- Deep understanding of responsibility and life cycle basic components (Activity, Broadcast Receiver, Service, Content Provider)
- Understanding of architecture of mobile applications, common patterns and design. Should be capable of leveraging the capabilities of (Camera, GPS, etc.)
- Experience with JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML and XHTML.
- Experience with databases like SQLite, NoSQL and key-value storages.
- Experience with Ant, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience working with a tool-chain that includes Git, SVN.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity, optimization, caching and security.
- Deep understanding of both Google Cloud Messaging and Apple Push Notification Service including the configuration of registration servers, notification types, payloads etc
Mobile Operating System: iOS & Android
Persistent Store: SQLite, Core Data
IDE and Version Control Tool: Xcode and iOS SDK, Android Studio
Concepts and Buzzwords: OOPS, OOA / OOD (Design Patterns), Automated Testing, Unit Testing, Auto Layout, MultiThreading (GCD, NSOperation), SOAP WSDL, REST.