Years of Experience
Tagit Product Team is looking for passionate, motivated and a self-driven individual with right experience as DevOps Engineer.
What you will be doing
• Setup automated CI/CD chains, from SCM to Deployment with Jenkins as a build tool
• Setup artifacts repositories and define versioning strategy for artifacts
• Work with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably
• Integrate CI/CD with other tools like Git, SVN, and SonarQube
• Provide release packages at end of each product version life cycle
• Containerize packaged application and define image registry management
• Support and consult container orchestration platforms like Openshift, Kubernetes etc.
• Effectively Maintain both cloud native and on premise apps
What you will bring along
• 8+ Years of experience, and over 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer managing Java projects
• Experience implementing CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins
• Experience in using build tools such as NPM, Gradle, Maven
• Experience in setting up artifacts repositories as Nexus, JFrog
• Proficient in Git and Git workflows, branching, release management
• Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Phython or similar
• Experience implementing and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems
• Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar
• Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, GCP
• Experience on Containerization using Docker
• Experience in Container Orchestration using Openshift, Kubernetes
• Managing cloud infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
• Experience integrating with JIRA
• Strong Linux, Windows system administration background
• Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
• OO Programming Experience (Java/NodeJS)
• Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, SQL Server).