Years of Experience
We are looking for Executive finance for our fast growing IT software product company.
The incumbent should be a B.com / MBA Graduate / CA Inter with minimum of 5 – 7 years of finance and accounts post qualification experience in IT Industry / other relevant work experience.
Key objective is to manage daily operations of accounting department and ensure up to date maintenance of records for timely & accurate preparation of reports.
What you will be doing
- Good solid foundation in accounting or financial analysis with minimum of 5-7 years experience in working on Tally software
- Should have worked with general ledger and reporting systems. Must have handled individually entries level to finalization level.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash & cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in resolved.
- Preparation of fund position and cash-flow statements
- Good working knowledge in preparation & filing of TDS & GST returns.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Process payment claims, debit/credit notes
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, reports and tables.
- Check postings and documents for accuracy.
What you will bring along
- Masters / bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field, required.
- At least 5 to 7 years of related experience required.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mandatory experience in Tally ERP / MS NAV / similar ERP Systems, MS Office apps especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance -related issues
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills