Years of Experience
Tagit is looking for highly competent HR professional who would provide a people-centric approach and at the same time develop and implement HR initiatives that would help the organisation achieve overall goals.
What you will be doing
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities.
- Provide advice, information and support to stakeholders and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Focus on the continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures.
- Prepare reports for stakeholders for employee turnover; new hires; resignations; training and development etc.
- Ensure that the recruitment standards are maintained at the highest practicable level and are professional and rigorous.
- Build a strong pipeline of talent to cater to the growth of Company.
- Involvement in senior-level resourcing including interviewing candidates and ensuring effective onboarding of employees.
- Stay abreast of market data for salaries to assist with planning and yearly benchmarking.
- Executes talent, retention and career planning initiatives with stakeholders.
- Manage the annual training and development plan and budget and ensure that all training and learning needs are met
- Coordinate the performance management of employees from all departments including assessments, increments and promotions.
- Drive performance appraisals, training and feedback in line with regional/global HR standards.
- Ensure complete compliance with all statutory bodies related to Employment Laws.
- Ensure implementation of effective employee rewards and recognition program.
- Enhance employee experience by improving HR touchpoints.
What you will bring along
- 12+ years’ experience in HR capacity, at least 6 years of experience as people manager.
- Up to date knowledge of HR policies, processes and tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with employees and stakeholders effectively.
- Proven experience on HR systems.
- Strong business partner and relationship building capabilities across a diverse levels.
- Able to understand the business and apply consistency and value adding HR initiatives.
- Quick thinking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges and rewards.
- A self-starter; happy to pitch into the day-to-day necessary tasks and prioritise long-term projects.
- Excellent work ethic and grounding of discretion and confidentiality.
- Able to interpret and analyse numerical data and information.
- Masters’ Degree in Human Resources Management is required.