Lead - Software Engineer (Android)
Years of Experience
Tagit Services team is looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality enterprise web and mobile applications.
What you will be doing
• Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of mobile applications on Android platform
• Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of android applications for enterprise.
• Develop android applications user interfaces and Web Service integration APIs using latest technologies
• Mentor other developers, ensuring the quality of their code and designs
• Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project
• Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture
• Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
• Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback
• Decompose design elements into structured code, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
• Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
• Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions
What you will bring along
• Good understanding of operating systems principles, embedded systems, software architectures, software algorithms and software engineering principles
• 8+ years of experience in Application development in native Android.
• Experience in Android using Java
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK & different versions of Android
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back- end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Proficient in Java and Object Oriented Programming
• Good working knowledge in Database handling
• Experience in Banking and Financial domain is a must, preferably in Corporate/Retail/Internet Banking.
• Experience in Agile Processes such as SCRUM is preferable
• Good presentation and communication skills and able to work with global teams