Lead - Software Engineer (iOS)
Years of Experience
Tagit Services team is looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality enterprise web and mobile applications.
What you will be doing
• Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of mobile applications on iOS platform
• Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of iOS applications for enterprise.
• Develop iOS applications user interfaces and Web Service integration APIs using latest technologies
• Develop mobile framework for upcoming projects
• Mentor other developers, ensuring the quality of their code and designs
• Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project
• Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture
• Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
• Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback
• Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions
What you will bring along
• 8+ years of experience in building native, web and hybrid apps for iOS platform using latest SDK versions.
• Experience with SWIFT, Cocoa API’s and inside-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
• Good understanding of mobile platforms, device manufacturers and mobile browsers.
• Experience with building UI/UX design and interactions.
• Experience with AJAX, REST API concepts, JSON and useful Design Patterns.
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• 8+ years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable web/mobile applications.
• Experience in using Git source control.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills with a good analytical and statistical background.
• Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Experience in Banking and Financial domain is a must, preferably in Corporate/Retail/ Internet Banking.
• Experience in Agile Processes such as SCRUM is preferable