Years of Experience
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Product Architect – UI Technologies. This role will report into the respective team managers.
The Product Development Team together with the Product Management Team has overall responsibility for the development, release and roadmap of Tagit’s award winning products.
We aim to build innovative world class products on a robust and scalable technology platform providing an engaging and superior customer experience on different channels. The product teams work closely with Sales, Pre-Sales and Services teams to ensure timely delivery of customer projects that exceeds customer’s expectations.
The Product Development Teams work in Agile methodology and uses cutting-edge technologies to build our products.
What you will be doing
We are looking for strong individuals that have proven experience of building and implementing large scale projects/products in an Agile environment for a digital banking platform for retail and corporate banking.
• You will lead and mentor the team in Agile development and continuous integration having personally implemented Scrum processes and CI/CD including test automation.
• You will be a hands-on leader capable of collaborating with the different stake holders in providing technical direction and thought leadership in long-term product planning and enhancements.
• You will be part of the core Architects team that will define the technology roadmap of Tagit’s Products. You will be highly technical and analytical and lead both transformational and incremental changes in technical and data architectures.
• You should be strong in technology, design and coding, with extensive hands on experience in the latest UI Technologies. You will lead the development of the UI across different form factors and devices.
• You should have clear and concise communication and presentation skills. You will adapt and lead discussions with technical depth based on audience.
• You must be passionate about emerging technologies and have the drive and aptitude to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously. You will continuously be involved in research of upcoming technologies and how they can be incorporated to Tagit’s Products.
• You will be working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and must be able to handle ambiguity. You will be comfortable working in a team or independently.
What you will bring along
• Hands on Experience in architecting, designing and developing Omni-channel solutions (native / hybrid / responsive / web) in banking or financial sectors
• Extensive usage of design patterns that encourages re-use.
• Expert knowledge in implementing and supervising agile development following processes such as Scrum and using tools such as Jira/TFS
• Strong practitioner of Test Driven Development, CI/CD processes using Gulp, Webpack and Jenkins.
• Exposure and understanding of Payments (including mobile payments), eWallets, Channel Banking and Cards platforms would be an added advantage.
• University degree BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent in computer education from reputed university
• Very strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Deep analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Self-driven and passionate individual