Product Manager – Agent Banking
Years of Experience
The Product Manager role is to provide strategic and tactical direction and planning for Tagit Banking portfolio of digital solutions, which includes retail banking, cards, payments, corporate, agent banking, digital wallet, and conversational banking. Specifically, Tagit is looking for an experienced product manager for our Agent Banking and e-Wallet products.
What you will be doing
• The ability to set and maintain a strategic plan and associated quarterly roadmap plans for the ongoing development and expansion of the Digital Banking Solutions
• Develop, document and maintain business requirements
• To work closely with Product Development teams to clarify requirements during the development life-cycle
• To create and deliver presentations to internal stakeholders, customers and prospects.
• Develop standard product launch procedures and documentation by working with the Global Services team.
• Conduct thought leadership discussions with internal stakeholders, clients, and prospects, with a comprehensive understanding of the market and competitors.
• Ability to manage supporting team members; Business Analyst and UX designers.
• Work with Sales to develop a Go-To-Market plan for the product(s).
• Work with Sales to develop the required sales-enablement material for Sales to promote and sell the product(s).
• Understanding on how to develop pricing models for the product(s).
What you will bring along
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a product management/development capacity or equivalent relevant experience.
• At least 5 years on a product owner or product manager position. Some portion of this experience must be in the Digital solutions area; preferably working for a software or solutions company.
• Proficiency in English reading, writing, and oral skills is required.
• Proficiency in using standard office tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and others is required.
• Experience working with and/or around, the following technology areas: digital solutions, UX/UI design, Agile Development, componentization.
• Banking knowledge and experience is required.
• Experience in customer-facing roles either through presentations, facilitation of meetings and workshops or one-on-one executive briefings.