Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Years of Experience
Tagit Services Team is looking for passionate Project Manager who will be responsible to provide technical leadership and work collaboratively on numerous complex digital banking projects. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with external and internal clients.
What you will be doing
- As a Project Manager you are responsible for developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key milestones, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and best in class deliverables
- Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timelines and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages and execute the projects as per the plan and timeline
- Provides information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to stakeholders.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support in cost, schedule, performance measurement, forecasting and variance analysis for projects
- Recognize and evaluate on actual / proposed changes to project scope/ plan and ensure project is delivered on the desired timeline
- Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Ensure and adhere to organizational predefined processes
- Work with Product team cohesively to ensure all product relates issues are resolved
- Managing customers’ expectations by ensuring there is no compromise on deliverables
What you will bring along
- 12+ years of experience with 6 to 8 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web based solutions to Digital Banking/FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent people management skills, ensure team cohesion and should be able to mentor and coach team members
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus