Project Manager - Scrum Master
Years of Experience
Tagit Services team is looking for a competitive Project Manager who is a certified SCRUM Master to join the team. As a Scrum Master, you will work directly with the teams to advise and oversee performance against agile values, practices and processes. Working with the squad, you will support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives. You ill monitor team performance through the squad’s dashboard.
What you will be doing
• Facilitates daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
• Radiates information between squad and stakeholders to ensure alignment
• Assists team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
• Serve as a coach in Agile practices
• As a Project Manager you are responsible for developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key milestones, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and best in class deliverables
• Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timelines and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues
• Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manages and execute the projects as per the plan and timeline
What you will bring along
• 8+ Years’ of IT Banking Project Management experience with B.E / B.Tech (CSE / IT) background. Relevant Certification would be an advantage
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Understanding of Java technology stack would be an advantage
• Should have proficiency in estimation and planning
• Effective communicator with the ability to maintain a cohesive team
• Knowledge of other agile methodologies and frameworks like Kanban and XP
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Experience using Jira or similar tool for managing Sprints and User Stories
• Experience is Digital Banking projects is required