Years of Experience
We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to build, deploy, and troubleshoot application packages and mobile applications.
What you will be doing
- Develop and maintain automation components for continuous integration, deployments, and tracking
- Implement and support existing and new automation solutions for release tasks, including:
- Applications Deployment
- Database Change
- Provision, maintain, and support extensive test and production-like environments in a timely manner for multiple concurrent releases.
- Frequently deploy, configure, and support multiple complex interdependent web and mobile applications into environments (QA/Performance/PreProduction).
- Research deployment or applications issues through log file mining and analysis.
What you will bring along
- 4+ years in a UNIX/Linux Release Engineering role including:
- BuildingJ2EE / Objective-C applications.
- Deploying batch, web and non-web persistent multi-tier JAVA applications.
- Troubleshooting and isolating build/deployment/configuration/code issues.
- Mobile experience (preferred).
- 3+ years working heavily with Mobile & web server technologies
- 3+ years of experience on application server deployments (JBoss, Weblogic, and Websphere).
- 1+ year in iOS / Android platform.
- 3+ years using major relational databases (Oracle 10x+, MySQL, MSSQL).
- 2+ years UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration (Hudson / Jenkins preferred).
- Familiarity with submitting files via SFTP, SCP, PGP, or general data encryption knowledge.
- Deployment automation experience (e.g. JBoss ON, scripter workflows, AnthillPro, etc.) mobile development experience (Objective-C, Java/JSP, HTML5/XML).
- Familiarity with Xcode, iOS SDK, Android sDK, mobile emulators. Hands on web or mobile development experience (Objective-C, Java/JSB, HTML5/XML).
- Experience implementing or using Continuous Delivery methodologies.