Years of Experience
Tagit Services team is looking for Build and Release Engineer, your primary focus is to create build & release pipeline, managing release content and effort. Implement the process to monitor progress and ensure releases are delivered on time
What you will be doing
- Build, deploy, and troubleshoot application packages and mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain automation components for continuous integration, deployments, and tracking.
- Implement and support existing and new automation solutions for release tasks, including:
- Application Deployment
- Database Change
- Provision, maintain, and support extensive test and production- like environments in a timely manner for multiple concurrent releases.
- Frequently deploy, configure, and support multiple complex interdependent web and mobile applications into environments (QA/Performance/Pre-Production).
- Research deployment or application issues through log file mining and analysis.
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience in a UNIX/Linux Release Engineering role
- Must have built J2EE / Objective-C applications
- Should have experience in version control management system (SVN / GIT)
- Experience in build tools (ANT / Maven / Gradle)
- Deploying batch, web and non-web persistent multi-tier JAVA applications. Troubleshooting and isolating build/deployment/configuration/code issues
- 3+ years working experience with Mobile & web server technologies and experience on application server deployments (JBoss, Weblogic, and Websphere)
- 1+ year in iOS / Android platform
- 3+ years using major relational databases like Oracle 10x+, MySQL, MSSQL
- 2+ years UNIX shell scripting.
- Should have experience in setting up Continuous Integration (Hudson / Jenkins preferred).
- Familiarity with submitting files via SFTP, SCP, PGP, or general data encryption knowledge.
- Familiarity with Xcode, iOS SDK, Android SDK, mobile emulators.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery methodologies