Years of Experience
Tagit is an award-winning Singapore-based digital solutions company. Tagit’s mobility platform Mobeix enables banks and enterprises to rapidly build secure, scalable, and innovative mobile applications.
We have a highly successful track record in designing, developing, and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for leading financial institutions across Asia, Middle East, and North America. We work closely with our customers to shape mobile strategies and deliver innovative and secure mobility solutions. Millions of users across the globe use Tagit’s applications every day.
Our robust Mobile Application Development Platform – Mobeix – seamlessly and securely integrates with your current IT assets to provide scalable mobility solutions across multiple mobile devices and operating systems. The Mobeix platform delivers innovative and engaging mobile experiences that increase market reach and speed up time-to-market, while reducing complexities and protecting existing IT investments. The Mobeix platform has been audited and found to be in compliance with requirements of Payment Application Data Security Standard Version 2.0
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in India, Philippines and Malaysia.
Over the years, Tagit has won multiple awards including the Emerging Enterprise Award in Singapore and has been ranked among the Technology Fastest 500 in Asia by Deloitte.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
What you will be doing
- Manage resourcing for all potential and in-flight projects, which typically will include Resource fulfilment, Bench management, Resource Rotation, Coordination with recruitment team for lateral hires.
- Resource Forecasting – Collaborate with Delivery Heads to put forth resource forecast plans based on planned client engagements and business milestones.
- Resource Movement – Manage resource deployment across projects ensuring employee development priorities, skills matching, smooth project transition.
- Identify and manage talent pipeline ahead of End of Projects/Account Roll-Offs.
- Utilization Management – Track utilization targets at Team/ Project/ Account level to tie with the Organization goals.
- Ensure billability percentages are maintained during the project duration and timely transitions happen to maximize utilization.
- Staffing Review – Review project staffing to ensure headcounts are per plan at the project & client account levels. Provide visibility about skills and availability to the business/delivery with respect to resources. Monitor project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency.
- Hiring – Collaborate with the Recruitment team to ensure alignment and smooth execution of hiring plans.
- Bench Management – Plan the bench movement and bench development on required market skills. Track Bench Cost & Bench Velocity.
- Training – Planning training needs for resources, Up-skilling/Cross –skilling based on Demand and Capability. Track quarterly resource skill progression and take corrective action to minimize the skill gap.
- Review project performance against delivery plans, budgets, and best practices. Track Operational efficiency of delivery team – Business Performance Review.
- Provide actionable insights to ensure timely correction of adverse variances.
- Reports & Dashboards – Maintaining Headcount report, Resources’ Skill Matrix, Demand vs Capacity report, Timesheet report, Budgeted vs Actual report, Project profitability dashboard, Financial Dashboard (Milestones).
What you will bring along
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Good negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Skilled at multitasking
- Good Team handling skills
- Should have data driven approach to problem solving