Senior Business Solutions Consultant (Pre-sales)
Years of Experience
Tagit Business Solutions team is looking for passionate, motivated, and self-driven individuals with sound knowledge and expertise in pre-sales for Digital Banking Solutions. You will be responsible for providing presales technical, architectural, functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high-quality standard Tagit presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product roadmap and overall Tagit’s Digital Banking Solutions.
What you will be doing
- Provide thought leadership for technology/consulting relating to Digital Banking Platform and related technologies on Omnichannel solutions.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical, architectural, and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution response.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. He/ she must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Assisting client teams in implementing secure Digital Banking for their existing applications/infrastructure.
- Experience of coordinating with different teams and leaders, such as Technology Team, Resource Managers, Solution Teams, etc. to prepare complete proposals and tracking the inputs.
- To proactively participate in sales cycles by locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- To build productive relationships by responding to all the queries and requirements posted by clients.
- To gather information about the clients’ requirements by calling or mails and be able to develop templates to assist in sales efforts.
- Possess an understanding of managing leads, take regular follow-ups and set up meetings.
- Should be able to create proposals in respect of technical aspects, timeframe, costing, and other details as per the requirement of clients.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPIs.
- Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and should be able to apply them in a sales situation.
What you will bring along
- Candidate should be from a Digital Banking Platform with Omnichannel application development/enterprise background.
- Deeper understanding of Digital Banking application trends in the market.
- Retail Banking Domain Products & Solutions Expertise added advantage.
- Possess experience of coordinating and maintaining excellent relationships with Sales Team/Stakeholders.
- Expertise in writing Proposals/RFPs/RFIs and presentations, pre-sales business documents.
- 7 + Years of proven and strong experience in the above-mentioned skills and requirements.
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Computer Sciences or relevant field.