Senior Business Solutions Consultant
Years of Experience
Tagit Business Solutions team is looking for passionate, motivated and a self-driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise in pre-sales. You will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Tagit presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Tagit’s Mobile solutions.
What you will be doing
• Provide thought leadership for technology/consulting relating to mobility applications and related technologies.
• To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
• Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers. He/ she must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
• Assisting client teams in implementing secure mobility for their existing applications/infrastructure.
• Experience of coordinating with different teams and leaders, such as Technology Team, Resource Managers, Solution Teams, etc. to prepare complete proposals and tracking the inputs.
• To proactively participate in sales cycles by locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
• To build productive relationships by responding to all the queries and requirements posted by clients
• To gather information about the clients requirements by calling or mails and be able to develop templates to assist in sales efforts.
• Possess an understanding of managing leads, take regular follow-ups and set up meetings.
• Should be able to create proposals in respect of technical aspect, timeframe, costing and other details as per the requirement of clients.
• Provide accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPIs.
• Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and should be able to apply them in a sales situation.
What you will bring along
• Candidate should be from mobile application development / enterprise mobility background
• Deeper understanding of Mobility application trends in the market
• Retail Banking Domain Products & Solutions Expertise added advantage
• Possess experience of coordinating and maintaining excellent relationships with Sales Team/Stakeholders.
• Expertise in writing Proposals/RFPs/RFIs and presentations, pre-sales business documents
• 7 + Years of proven and strong experience in above mentioned skills and requirements
• Masters/bachelors in management or relevant field