Senior Business Solutions Consultant
Years of Experience
Tagit Business Solutions team is looking for passionate, motivated, and self-driven individuals with sound knowledge and expertise in pre-sales. You will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high-quality standard Tagit presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Tagit’s Mobile solutions.
What you will be doing
• Provide thought leadership for technology/consulting relating to mobility applications and related technologies.
• To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
• Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. He/ she must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
• Assisting client teams in implementing secure mobility for their existing applications/infrastructure.
• Experience of coordinating with different teams and leaders, such as Technology Team, Resource Managers, Solution Teams, etc. to prepare complete proposals and tracking the inputs.
• To proactively participate in sales cycles by locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
• To build productive relationships by responding to all the queries and requirements posted by clients.
• To gather information about the clients’ requirements by calling or mails and be able to develop templates to assist in sales efforts.
• Possess an understanding of managing leads, take regular follow-ups and set up meetings.
• Should be able to create proposals in respect of technical aspect, timeframe, costing, and other details as per the requirement of clients.
• Provide accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPIs.
• Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and should be able to apply them in a sales situation.
What you will bring along
• Candidate should be from mobile application development/enterprise mobility background.
• Deeper understanding of Mobility application trends in the market.
• Retail Banking Domain Products & Solutions Expertise added advantage.
• Possess experience of coordinating and maintaining excellent relationships with Sales Team/Stakeholders.
• Expertise in writing Proposals/RFPs/RFIs and presentations, pre-sales business documents.
• 7 + Years of proven and strong experience in above-mentioned skills and requirements.
• Masters/Bachelors in management or relevant field.