Senior Finance Officer – Singapore and Group Consolidated Accounts
Years of Experience
We are looking for a Senior Finance Officer who will handle a company and group consolidation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional who is dependable, independent, innovative, and adaptable with good problem-solving skills.
What you will be doing
- Manage overall accounting and financial functions to ensure the timely, accurate and effective day-to-day operation and ensuring compliance to laws and regulations and overall tax efficiency.
- Timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual financial and management reporting, compliance with the applicable governing standards and regulations and group reporting requirements.
- Manage project and contract review, budgeting, accounting, and revenue recognition
- Prepare cash flow forecast, planning, forecasts, and budgets.
- Coordinate and liaise with the internal and external auditors, corporate secretary, tax consultants, banker, lawyers, and other governing authorities pertaining to statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance to financial and operations internal controls, policies and procedures and provide recommendation for continuous improvement.
- Provide regular financial and business analysis to management
- Prepare consolidation of group accounts.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments from time to time
What you will bring along
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Commerce with specialization in accountancy
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
- at least 5 years’ experience in shared services for countries in Asia in areas of accounting, tax and cost control in an MNC environment
- regional finance exposure for IT/Software companies is an advantage
- IFRS 15 revenue recognition experience is an advantage
- experienced in shared services for countries in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, and India at minimum
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, passionate, self-initiative, critical mind-set
- Good communication skills both in oral and written
- Keen on details
- Handles pressure well
- Team player
- Knowledgeable in other MS office (Word and PowerPoint) and accounting system
- Has strong leadership and presentation skills