Senior Product QA -Performance Testing
Years of Experience
Tagit Product Team is looking for passionate QA who will Design, develop , execute and analyze performance tests for complex applications and systems for Digital Banking Solutions.
What you will be doing
- Understanding, measuring and tuning of n-tier applications in clustered environments
- Preparing Performance Test Strategy is added advantage
- Able to drive independently the program and work with Bank stakeholders to provide NFR requirements and estimations.
- Quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
- You are a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible teammate.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation and standard methodologies
What you will bring along
- Associate should have 5+ years of experience in Performance Testing .
- Expertise in load test tools Load runner and JMeter.
- Good in performance Engineering /Strong troubleshooting skills-Thread dump, Heap dump and GC analysis .
- Good understanding of web based applications, database & browser concepts.
- Good understanding of APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING TOOLS like New Relic APM, AppDynamics, Stackify Retrace, Scout (Solar winds)
- Should have strong scripting knowledge & have experience delivering multiple performance testing project
- Good Communication skills. Should be able to communicate well.
- Ability to perform flexible, perform against tight deadlines, prioritize and multitask effectively
- Expertise with industry standard Load testing tools such as HP Load Runner, Performance Centre, Jmeter and SoapUI, and IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Proven knowledge of Testing manual/functional testing processes, methodology, defect management and defect life cycle.
- Experience in developing the VuGen scripts, debugging, resolving the issues and usage of monitoring tools like Dyna Trace, App dymamics and VMstats.
- Performance tuning experience with Web and Application Servers in Windows and UNIX environment
- Demonstrated ability in profiling and performance analysis expertise with a track record of optimization
- Proven ability in HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP performance considerations
- Experience with N-tiered web application architecture (web, app, database)