Senior Software Engineer
Years of Experience
Tagit services team is looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones, tablets & computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
What you will be doing
- Accountable for optimization-focused design to ensure that all code is written with high-availability and high-impact; Accountable for efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly reusable and modular.
- Design and build components of the application, adhering to the best practices and coding standards
- Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed
- Provide time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of projects.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
What you will bring along
- 3+ years of industry experience in iOS application development
- Strong Objective-C experience
- Solid understanding of OOP fundamentals, XML, overall Apple architecture, alongside client-server architecture understanding.
- Apple SDK experience and Proven experience with the platform is required
- Must have worked in Agile/Scrum project management environment
- Experience of source control systems such as Git, SVN
- Successful track record of producing maintainable code within collaborative environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills