Software Engineer - Angular
Years of Experience
Tagit Product Team is looking for passionate Front End Developers with latest versions of Angular Technologies, You will get to work on the front end architecture, design and development of the web/mobile based UI of various products. You will craft developing new features and modifying the existing features of Tagit products
Tagit is an award-winning digital solutions company, specialised in providing omnichannel digital banking engagement solutions for leading banks across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The Company works closely with clients to develop and implement a holistic roadmap that is aligned to their business objectives and brings their digital strategy to life.
Tagit’s Digital Engagement Platform, Mobeix™, seamlessly and securely integrates with the client’s IT systems and provides business services across multiple channels, including mobile, web, wearables, conversational user interfaces. Tagit partners with clients in their digital transformation journey, delivering best-in-class user experience (UX), innovative solutions and functional robustness, built on a secure and scalable digital engagement technology platform.
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about digital mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
What you will be doing
- We are looking for strong individuals that have proven experience of building and implementing large scale projects/products in an Agile environment. You will have solid experience in Agile development and continuous integration having personally been in Scrum processes and CI/CD.
- You will be a hands-on practitioner capable of collaborating with the different stake holders.
- You should be strong in technology, design and coding, with extensive hands on experience in the latest UI Technologies across different form factors and devices.
- You should have clear and concise communication and presentation skills as you will be involved in discussions with technical depth with product owners and architects.
- You must be passionate about emerging technologies and have the drive and aptitude to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and must be able to handle ambiguity. You will be comfortable working in a team or independently.
What you will bring along
- Extensive usage of design patterns that encourages re-use.
- Expert knowledge in being part of agile development following processes such as Scrum and using tools such as Jira/TFS
- Strong practitioner of Test Driven Development, CI/CD processes using Gulp, Webpack and Jenkins.
- Exposure and understanding of Payments (including mobile payments), eWallets, Channel Banking and Cards platforms would be an added advantage.
- Very strong ownership attitude, communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-driven and passionate individual
- University degree BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent in computer education from reputed university