Software Engineer (Server Side)
Years of Experience
We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality web applications using Java, J2EE.
What you will be doing
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications.
- Gain an adequate level of understanding of project business process, goals, and requirements.
- Integrate and develop new core modules.
- Do low level design.
- Write clear and precise micro and macro level documents.
- Do hands-on development experience and skill sets required.
- Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using SVN.
What you will bring along
- Min of 2 years of experience as a Developer.
- Strong development skills on Java, Spring, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Languages: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, and Sruts
- Middleware: Web services (SOAP/RESTful) and MQ/JMS
- Database: Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Operating System: Linux (Red Hat, Suse, CentOS), Solaris, and AIX
- Application Server: Websphere, Weblogic, and Jboss
- Web Server: Apache HTTP, IBM HIS, and IIS