Software Engineer (Server Side)
Years of Experience
We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality web applications using Java, J2EE.
What you will be doing
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications.
- Gain an adequate level of understanding of project business process, goals, and requirements.
- Integrate and develop new core modules.
- Do low level design.
- Write clear and precise micro and macro level documents.
- Do hands-on development experience and skill sets required.
- Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using SVN.
What you will bring along
- Min of 2 years of experience as a Developer.
- Strong development skills on Java, Spring, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Languages: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, and Sruts
- Middleware: Web services (SOAP/RESTful) and MQ/JMS
- Database: Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Operating System: Linux (Red Hat, Suse, CentOS), Solaris, and AIX
- Application Server: Websphere, Weblogic, and Jboss
- Web Server: Apache HTTP, IBM HIS, and IIS
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.