Years of Experience
Tagit Services Team is seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Solution Architect for our Project teams. This role will report to the Chief Architect of the services team.
What you will be doing
- We are looking for strong individuals that have proven experience of architecting, designing and implementing large scale solutions in agile environment.
- You will be a hands-on leader capable of collaborating with the different stake holders in providing technical direction and thought leadership in long-term planning and enhancements. You will be part of the core Architects team that will define the technology for services team. You will be highly technical and analytical and lead both transformational and incremental changes in technical and data architectures.
- You should be strong in technology, design and coding, with extensive hands on experience in server-side and integration technologies. You will guide the development of the platform API frameworks and micro services.
- You should have clear and concise communication and presentation skills. You will adapt and lead discussions with technical depth based on audience.
- You must be passionate about emerging technologies and have the drive and aptitude to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously. You will continuously be involved in research of upcoming technologies and how they can be incorporated to Tagit.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and must be able to handle ambiguity. You will be comfortable working in a team or independently.
What you will bring along
- University degree BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent in computer education from reputed university
- Banking / Financial Industry experience, preferably on channel Solutions.
- Omni Channel experience is Plus.
- Hands-on experience in architecting and designing Platforms with deep focus on Security, Scale, API Centric Design, Cloud Infrastructure, Tooling, and Open Source Frameworks. You must be a strong framework oriented who would have built abstract platform frameworks to make application development easier.
- Strong experience in building solutions with micro-services based approach. Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus
- Expert in Java server-side technology and development of reusable artefacts including micro-services with deep experiences in the following Spring Technologies: Spring Framework / Spring Boot / Spring Data / Spring Session / Spring Security / Spring Batch / Spring Web
- Hands-on experience in Server less technologies as such as Tomcat/ Nginx/ Container technologies etc.
- Hands-on experience in in API gateways, logging and monitoring tools
- Knowledge and experience in Messaging such as RabbitMQ / KAFKA and likes
- Expert in building authentication and authorization mechanisms into solutions
- Expert in designing solutions that will scale and executing performance tests
- Expert in Analysis, Design and Implementation (Coding) of reusable frameworks or architectural mechanism based on software design patterns
- Expert in Abstraction and Generalisation with deep understanding of data and control logic abstractions using Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps and Cloud technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in implementing and supervising agile development and CI/CD processes is a plus
- Deep analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-driven and passionate individual
- Solid communication and written skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills is a plus