Senior Software Engineer - Support
Years of Experience
Tagit is an award-winning digital solutions company, specialised in providing omnichannel digital banking engagement solutions for leading banks across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The Company works closely with clients to develop and implement a holistic roadmap that is aligned to their business objectives and brings their digital strategy to life.
Tagit’s Digital Engagement Platform, Mobeix™, seamlessly and securely integrates with the client’s IT systems and provides business services across multiple channels, including mobile, web, wearables, conversational user interfaces. Tagit partners with clients in their digital transformation journey, delivering best-in-class user experience (UX), innovative solutions and functional robustness, built on a secure and scalable digital engagement technology platform.
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about digital mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
We are looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to develop, test, deploy & support quality applications using Java and Spring.
This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development / support and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What you will be doing
- As a developer, you should develop quality code, participating in code reviews, testing, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks for complex features.
- Ensure zero defect deliverables, taking responsibility of entire development process, should be capable to work small to medium size projects,
- Support for closure of security observations
- UAT and go live support
- Providing production bug fixes and support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Implementation and deployment support, investigation and support of any application slowness issues based on available data
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Periodic monitoring and preventative maintenance
- Documentation or update documentation on infrastructure / deployment diagrams, Deployment process, issue details / resolutions and patch upgrade
- Maintain and provide daily / weekly report of activities
What you will bring along
- Should have at least 3+ years’ of work experience on Java/J2EE & Production support
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate and Spring
- Hands on and strong experience in Tomcat/JBoss/Web logic /WebSphere
- They must have database knowledge with either Oracle/MySql/SQL Server or DB2)
- Must have strong experience working in Linux/ Unix environment
- Excellent communications and client management skills.
- Listens intently to ensure accurate and full understanding, actively acknowledges key points and asks appropriate questions to clarify meaning.