Support Project Manager
Years of Experience
What you will be doing
- Support Project Manager is to closely work with all the Project teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams in order to ensure that the entire functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality, and at the same time, ensuring the teams well-being. All this needs to be done with complete process focus and repeatability.
- Is able to manage the complete transition of new technologies, new features
- Manages the integration of multiple support projects/programs, provides data, analysis, and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages the integration of data from support projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
- Willingness to work in shifts, including night shifts, Experience in handling L2 support projects with good understanding of incident handling process
- Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per Tagit Defined Process.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Manage the overall support process throughout the Tagit master process
- Assists the PMO team in defining corporate process.
- Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, auditing the metrics results.
What you will bring along
- More than 10 years of experience with 6 to 8 years of successful support program/project management in digital Banking/FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation, and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation, and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus