Years of Experience
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Technical Lead. You will be responsible for the multi-faceted role, requiring technical & leadership capability to mentor team to design, test, document, deploy & support high-quality web applications using cloud-based development platforms on AWS
What you will be doing
- We are looking for strong individuals with proven experience of architecting, designing, and implementing large scale projects in an Agile environment
- You will be a hands-on leader capable of collaborating with the different stakeholders in providing technical direction and thought leadership in long-term planning and enhancements. You will be highly technical and analytical and lead both transformational and incremental changes in technical and data architectures
- You should have clear and concise communication and presentation skills. You will adapt and lead discussions with technical depth based on audience
- You must be passionate about emerging technologies and have the drive and aptitude to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and must be able to handle ambiguity. It would be best if you are comfortable working in a team or independently.
What you will bring along
- Hands-on, in-depth experience using cloud-based development platforms on AWS
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends with an emphasis on AWS (primary) & Google/Azure (secondary)ecosystems and commonly deployed third-party tools
- Hands-on experience in implementing cloud services (compute, networking, storage, DB etc.), serverless functions, RESTful APIs, and event-driven architectures
- Must have a practical working knowledge of driving cost optimization, security enhancement and audit/performance optimization.
- Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Help product teams to deploy in a cloud-native environment.
- Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practice when designing solutions in AWS.
- Implementation experience with identity management and federation in AWS across multiple AWS accounts
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployments, and management services including IAM, S3, VPC, EC2, ELB/ALB, RDS, Lambda, ECS, CloudFront, API Gateway, SSM, IG, NAT, ROUTE TABLE, ACLS, CloudFormation
- Solid foundation in troubleshooting and driving to resolution technical integration issues across various platforms.
- Experience troubleshooting complex production incidents in cloud-based applications and services. (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache)
- Strong practical Linux OS (RHEL & Centos) and Windows server-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment with a patch update.
- Communicate with the product development teams in several geographical locations to produce requirements for infrastructure, networking and operations
- Researching, developing and implementing AWS infrastructure and management standards across our AWS accounts
- Understanding of Microservice-based Architecture
- Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recover design, planning and implementation for virtualized infrastructures.
- In-depth practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings.
- Demonstrates strong customer service awareness and orientation.
- Executive presence – ability to communicate effectively with levels of Senior Management.
- Must be keen to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Recommendations on best practices for cloud-based solutions to clients.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Certification in Cloud environment (AWS).