Senior Product Engineer – iOS
Job Id: INCH-109
Years of Experience:
Tagit product team is looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones, tablets & computers.
Tagit is an award-winning digital solutions company, specialised in providing omnichannel digital banking engagement solutions for leading banks across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The Company works closely with clients to develop and implement a holistic roadmap that is aligned to their business objectives and brings their digital strategy to life.
Tagit’s Digital Engagement Platform, Mobeix™, seamlessly and securely integrates with the client’s IT systems and provides business services across multiple channels, including mobile, web, wearables, conversational user interfaces. Tagit partners with clients in their digital transformation journey, delivering best-in-class user experience (UX), innovative solutions and functional robustness, built on a secure and scalable digital engagement technology platform.
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about digital mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
What you will be doing
- Accountable for optimization-focused design to ensure that all code is written with high-availability and high-impact; Accountable for efficiency-focused design that serves to ensure that all code is highly reusable and modular.
- Design and build components of the application, adhering to the best practices and coding standards
- Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed
- Provide time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of delivery.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
What you will bring along
- 3+ years of industry experience in iOS application development
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, security mechanism, file I/O, network programming, concurrency, and multithreading
- Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the app store
- Worked extensively on UX/UI items, understand the native behaviour of controls available in UIKit
- Have created some Custom UI component of own in past
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics.
- Programming experience in Objective-C programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS SDK
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with XML and JSON.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.