Lead – Software Engineer (iOS)
Job Id: INCH-107
Years of Experience:
Tagit is an award-winning digital solutions company, specialised in providing omnichannel digital banking engagement solutions for leading banks across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The Company works closely with clients to develop and implement a holistic roadmap that is aligned to their business objectives and brings their digital strategy to life.
Tagit’s Digital Engagement Platform, Mobeix™, seamlessly and securely integrates with the client’s IT systems and provides business services across multiple channels, including mobile, web, wearables, conversational user interfaces. Tagit partners with clients in their digital transformation journey, delivering best-in-class user experience (UX), innovative solutions and functional robustness, built on a secure and scalable digital engagement technology platform.
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about digital mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
Tagit Services team has been looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality enterprise web and mobile applications.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of mobile applications on iOS platform.
- Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of iOS applications for enterprise.
- Develop iOS applications user interfaces and Web Service integration APIs using latest technologies.
- Develop mobile framework for upcoming projects.
- Mentor other developers, ensuring the quality of their code and designs.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
- Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions
What you will bring along
- 8+ years’ of experience in building native, web and hybrid apps for iOS platform using latest SDK versions.
- Experience with SWIFT, Cocoa API’s and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Good understanding of mobile platforms, device manufacturers, and mobile browsers.
- Experience with building UI/UX design and interactions.
- Experience with AJAX, REST API concepts, JSON and useful Design Patterns.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- 8+ years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable web/mobile applications.
- Experience in using Git source control.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical and statistical background.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experienced in Banking and Financial domain is a must, preferably in Corporate or Retail Internet Banking.
- Experienced in Agile Processes such as SCRUM
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.