Lead – Software Engineer (Server)
Job Id: INCH-106
Years of Experience:
10 – 12 years
We are looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individuals with sound knowledge and expertise in leading and managing development teams. You will be responsible for multi-faceted role, requiring technical & leadership capability to mentor team to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality web applications like online communities, e-commerce solutions, content management systems and portals using Java, J2EE, JSP and Struts etc.
What you will be doing
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
What you will bring along
- Minimum 10+ years of experience and should have experience in leading teams
- Solid Programming Experience in following technologies
- Core Java 8 , JSP , Servlets,
- Design Patterns / Architectural Principles like SOLID, GRASP etc
- Frameworks such as Spring
- Mark-up Languages such as XML and JSON
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server, DB2
- Application Server: JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere
- Web Server: Apache HTTP, IBM HIS, WebLogic iPlanet, Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Technologies including Web Services, XML, SOAP
- Sound knowledge of core Java, patterns implementation and Security concepts
- Hands-on experience in developing banking applications
- Should have strong client handling experience
- Should have technical experience on developing applications on skill set mentioned above
- Should be capable of doing an impact analysis on applications when need arises
- Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using open source tools;
- Identify, mitigate and escalate project risks (act as the escalation point for all such issues)
- Should be strong in coding and unit testing
- Good communication skills and should have ability to handle project independently and a team player
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.