Job Id: INCH-116
Years of Experience:
Tagit Product Team is looking for passionate, motivated and a self-driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality enterprise web and mobile applications such as digital/ internet banking.
This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What you will be doing
You will be part of the Product Development team.
- Review the functional specifications produced by the Product Management team and estimate the level of effort
- Design, develop and test solutions that meet customer/industry requirements and product specifications
- Function as a solid individual contributor
- Ensure that you meet and strive to exceed the organisation’s quality standards
- Be part of the SCRUM development teams
What you will bring along
- 3+ years’ work experience on Java/J2EE
- Excellent Programming Experience in following technologies
- Core Java 8, JSP, Servlets
- Web Frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate Framework
- Mark-up Languages such as XML and JSON
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server or DB2
- Application Server: JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere
- ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, iBatis
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
- Apache Maven, Apache Cordova
- AWS or Knowledge in cloud is a plus
- Experience in Banking and Financial domain is a must, preferably in Corporate, Retail, Internet Banking.
- Experience in Agile Processes such as SCRUM
- Good presentation and communication skills and able to work with global teams
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.