Job Id: INCH-105
Years of Experience:
Tagit is an award-winning digital solutions company, specialised in providing omnichannel digital banking engagement solutions for leading banks across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The Company works closely with clients to develop and implement a holistic roadmap that is aligned to their business objectives and brings their digital strategy to life.
Tagit’s Digital Engagement Platform, Mobeix™, seamlessly and securely integrates with the client’s IT systems and provides business services across multiple channels, including mobile, web, wearables, conversational user interfaces. Tagit partners with clients in their digital transformation journey, delivering best-in-class user experience (UX), innovative solutions and functional robustness, built on a secure and scalable digital engagement technology platform.
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about digital mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
Tagit Product Team is looking for passionate, motivated and a self-driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise in software product testing
What you will be doing
- Review Requirements, Specifications and Technical Design documents to give QA feedback
- Create Detailed, comprehensive, well-structured Test Plan Test Cases
- Design Develop Maintain Automation Scripts
- Identify Record document and track defects efficiently
- Hands on in Testing Desktop applications
- Hands on in testing Mobile Applications [Android, IPhone, windows etc.]
- Good Exposure to Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web testing.
- Problem Solving, Critical thinking and decision making skills.
- SQL knowledge and scripting
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to Work autonomously and take ownership and responsibility of task assigned.
- Hands on Core Java & Selenium WebDriver [Good to have]
- Experience in Mobile Automation using Appium is good. [Good to have]
- SOAP / REST – API testing using Web services [Good to have ]
- Worked on an Automation Framework to achieve desktop or Mobile Automation.
What you will bring along
- Expertise in Manual testing [ Ad hoc, Functional, UI , System , Regression ]
- SDLC and STLC knowledge along with know-how on test management tools [ JIRA , HP QC etc ]
- Experience in performance testing is a plus [ Jmeter, Neoload ]
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins or any other tools , is a plus
- Engineering degree from Computer Science Background [Computer Science, Info Science, MCA etc.]
- 3+ Years of QA experience in IT Product environment
- Any QA certification like ISTQB , CSTE is a plus
- Experience working in Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Some Financial or Banking Domain knowledge is good to have
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.