Job Id: PH-129
Years of Experience:
We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to build, deploy, and troubleshoot application packages and mobile applications.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain automation components for continuous integration, deployments, and tracking
- Implement and support existing and new automation solutions for release tasks, including:
- Applications Deployment
- Database Change
- Provision, maintain, and support extensive test and production-like environments in a timely manner for multiple concurrent releases.
- Frequently deploy, configure, and support multiple complex interdependent web and mobile applications into environments (QA/Performance/PreProduction).
- Research deployment or applications issues through log file mining and analysis.
What you will bring along:
- 4+ years in a UNIX/Linux Release Engineering role including:
- BuildingJ2EE / Objective-C applications.
- Deploying batch, web and non-web persistent multi-tier JAVA applications.
- Troubleshooting and isolating build/deployment/configuration/code issues.
- Mobile experience (preferred).
- 3+ years working heavily with Mobile & web server technologies
- 3+ years of experience on application server deployments (JBoss, Weblogic, and Websphere).
- 1+ year in iOS / Android platform.
- 3+ years using major relational databases (Oracle 10x+, MySQL, MSSQL).
- 2+ years UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration (Hudson / Jenkins preferred).
- Familiarity with submitting files via SFTP, SCP, PGP, or general data encryption knowledge.
- Deployment automation experience (e.g. JBoss ON, scripter workflows, AnthillPro, etc.) mobile development experience (Objective-C, Java/JSP, HTML5/XML).
- Familiarity with Xcode, iOS SDK, Android sDK, mobile emulators. Hands on web or mobile development experience (Objective-C, Java/JSB, HTML5/XML).
- Experience implementing or using Continuous Delivery methodologies.
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.