Senior Business Analyst
Job Id: INCH-114
Years of Experience:
Need an experienced Business Analyst who will provide functional direction for the development teams and provide them the detailed prioritised requirements for Digital Banking Solutions.
What you will be doing
You will report to Associate Director BA in Services Team and be part of SCRUM teams. You will:
- Be responsible for understanding and writing requirements, functional specifications, wireframes/mock-ups/prototype/traceability matrix and business processes related to proposed product solutions.
- Be the single point of contact for the development teams and ensure that all clarifications pertaining to the requirements and any concerns are responded to proactively and quickly for solutions you support.
- Produce Jira stories and backlog for the development process cycles
- Proactively identify issues and risks to facilitate timely delivery from the development team
- Assist and participate in the testing activities of the features being developed
What you will bring along
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with at least 3-4 projects/products lifecycle experiences
- Excellent analysis/communication/documentation/listening/presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of Banking domain especially Corporate Banking, Internet Banking and Retail Banking
- Working knowledge of a bank’s core back-end systems, such as core banking, payments, and cards
- A working knowledge of programming technologies is desired to aid in the communications with development teams, but this is not a programming or technical position
- Experienced in Agile Development Processes
- Has previous experience and knowledge of digital technologies, i.e. Mobile banking, Internet banking
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.