Senior Software Engineer (Angular)
Years of Experience:
Tagit Product Team is looking for passionate Front-End Developers with latest versions of Angular Technologies, you will get to work on the front-end architecture, design and development of the web/mobile based UI of various products. You will craft developing new features and modifying the existing features of Tagit products
What you will be doing
- We are looking for strong individuals that have proven experience of building and implementing large scale projects/products in an Agile environment. You will have solid experience in Agile development and continuous integration having personally been in Scrum processes and CI/CD.
- You will be a hands-on practitioner capable of collaborating with the different stake holders.
- You should be strong in technology, design, and coding, with extensive hands-on experience in the latest UI Technologies across different form factors and devices.
- You should have clear and concise communication and presentation skills as you will be involved in discussions with technical depth with product owners and architects.
- You must be passionate about emerging technologies and have the drive and aptitude to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and must be able to handle ambiguity.
- You will be comfortable working in a team or independently.
What you will bring along
- Extensive usage of design patterns that encourages re-use.
- Expert knowledge in being part of agile development following processes such as Scrum and using tools such as Jira/TFS
- Strong practitioner of Test-Driven Development, CI/CD processes using Gulp, Webpack and Jenkins.
- Exposure and understanding of Payments (including mobile payments), eWallets, Channel Banking and Cards platforms would be an added advantage.
- Very strong ownership attitude, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Deep analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-driven and passionate individual
- University degree BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent in computer education from reputed university
- Hands on Experience in designing and developing complex Omni-channel solutions (native / hybrid / responsive / web) in banking or financial sectors
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.