Senior Software Engineer – Java
Job Id: INJP-121
Years of Experience:
We are looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP and Spring etc.
This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What you will be doing
- As a developer, you should develop high-quality code, participating in code reviews, testing, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks for complex features.
- Ensure zero defect deliverables, taking responsibility of entire development process, should be capable to work small to medium size projects,
- Should focus on delivering performance applications and scalable solutions
- Should participate in aspects of business requirements analysis, design, development, testing, production support, and deliver small / medium size module with good turnaround time with zero defects.
- Providing production bug fixes and support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
What you will bring along
- Should have at least 4+ years’ of work experience on Java/J2EE
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate and Spring
- Hands on experience in Tomcat/JBoss/Web logic /WebSphere
- They must have database knowledge with either Oracle/MySql/SQL Server or DB2)
- Good experience in applying Java/J2EE and related frameworks and technologies to solve complex business objectives.
- Excellent communications and client management skills.
- Listens intently to ensure accurate and full understanding, actively acknowledges key points and asks appropriate questions to clarify meaning.
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.