Senior UX Engineer
Years of Experience:
Tagit is an award-winning digital solutions company, specialized in providing omnichannel digital
banking engagement solutions for leading banks across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The Company works closely with clients to develop and implement a holistic roadmap that is aligned to their business objectives and brings their digital strategy to life.
Tagit’s Digital Engagement Platform, Mobeix™, seamlessly and securely integrates with the client’s IT systems and provides business services across multiple channels, including mobile, web, wearables, conversational user interfaces. Tagit partners with clients in their digital transformation journey, delivering best-in-class user experience (UX), innovative solutions and functional robustness, built on a secure and scalable digital engagement technology platform.
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about digital mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in India, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
To know more about us, please visit – www.tagitmobile.com
Tagit product team is looking for a UX Designer to design easy-to-use applications and responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. You should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, wireframes, sitemaps and
- Design UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications function, look and feel
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 4-6 years of experience as an UX Designer or similar role
- BSc in Visual Communication, Multimedia, Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of wireframe tools, (e.g. Adobe, Illustrator, Zeplin, Balsamiq,)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and clients
- Good time-management skills
- Good knowledge in HTML5 & CSS3 web feasibility and responsive design
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Wireframe Plugin developer (Good to have)
- Mobile/Web apps for Enterprise Application (Good to have)
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.