Support Senior Software Engineer
Job Id: INMU-117
Years of Experience:
We are looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise to develop, test, deploy & support quality applications using Java and Spring.
This role is ideal for you if you have a background in backend development / support and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
What you will be doing
- As a developer, you should develop quality code, participating in code reviews, testing, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks for complex features.
- Ensure zero defect deliverables, taking responsibility of entire development process, should be capable to work small to medium size projects,
- Support for closure of security observations
- UAT and go live support
- Providing production bug fixes and support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Implementation and deployment support, investigation and support of any application slowness issues based on available data
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Periodic monitoring and preventative maintenance
- Documentation or update documentation on infrastructure / deployment diagrams, Deployment process, issue details / resolutions and patch upgrade
- Maintain and provide daily / weekly report of activities
What you will bring along
- Should have at least 4 years of work experience on Java/J2EE & Production support
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate and Spring
- Hands on and strong experience in Tomcat/JBoss/Web logic /WebSphere
- They must have database knowledge with either Oracle/MySql/SQL Server or DB2)
- Must have strong experience working in Linux/ Unix environment
- Excellent communications and client management skills.
- Listens intently to ensure accurate and full understanding, actively acknowledges key points and asks appropriate questions to clarify meaning.
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.