Job Id: INCH-111
Years of Experience:
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Technical Lead. You will be responsible for the multi-faceted role, requiring technical & leadership capability to mentor team to design, test, document, deploy & support high-quality web applications using cloud-based development platforms on AWS
What you will be doing
- We are looking for strong individuals with proven experience of architecting, designing, and implementing large scale projects in an Agile environment
- You will be a hands-on leader capable of collaborating with the different stakeholders in providing technical direction and thought leadership in long-term planning and enhancements. You will be highly technical and analytical and lead both transformational and incremental changes in technical and data architectures
- You should have clear and concise communication and presentation skills. You will adapt and lead discussions with technical depth based on audience
- You must be passionate about emerging technologies and have the drive and aptitude to absorb and retain vast amounts of deep technical information continuously.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and must be able to handle ambiguity. It would be best if you are comfortable working in a team or independently.
What you will bring along
- Hands-on, in-depth experience using cloud-based development platforms on AWS
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends with an emphasis on AWS (primary) & Google/Azure (secondary)ecosystems and commonly deployed third-party tools
- Hands-on experience in implementing cloud services (compute, networking, storage, DB etc.), serverless functions, RESTful APIs, and event-driven architectures
- Must have a practical working knowledge of driving cost optimization, security enhancement and audit/performance optimization.
- Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Help product teams to deploy in a cloud-native environment.
- Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practice when designing solutions in AWS.
- Implementation experience with identity management and federation in AWS across multiple AWS accounts
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployments, and management services including IAM, S3, VPC, EC2, ELB/ALB, RDS, Lambda, ECS, CloudFront, API Gateway, SSM, IG, NAT, ROUTE TABLE, ACLS, CloudFormation
- Solid foundation in troubleshooting and driving to resolution technical integration issues across various platforms.
- Experience troubleshooting complex production incidents in cloud-based applications and services. (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache)
- Strong practical Linux OS (RHEL & Centos) and Windows server-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment with a patch update.
- Communicate with the product development teams in several geographical locations to produce requirements for infrastructure, networking and operations
- Researching, developing and implementing AWS infrastructure and management standards across our AWS accounts
- Understanding of Microservice-based Architecture
- Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recover design, planning and implementation for virtualized infrastructures.
- In-depth practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings.
- Demonstrates strong customer service awareness and orientation.
- Executive presence – ability to communicate effectively with levels of Senior Management.
- Must be keen to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Recommendations on best practices for cloud-based solutions to clients.
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Certification in Cloud environment (AWS).
Kindly click here and send us your application and CV. Please include the Job Position and Office you are applying to in the email subject line.