Mobeix™ Digital Engagement Platform
An award-winning digital engagement platform that enables banks and government entities to create and enhance their digital capabilities.
The MobeixTM architecture supports microservices-ready components and containerization which is key to support the bank’s ability to scale on demand. This enables the bank to
support the accelerated adoption of digital channels by consumers and the consumption of APIs from the bank’s digital eco-system to support partners and other third-party entities.
Contextual Engagement Platform
Powerful Next-Generation Digital Platform
Comprehensive Business Services & Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box retail, corporate banking solutions
- Ability to extend off-the-shelf banking functionalities with internal & external extensions
- Voice channels integrated to the MobeixTM business services
Reusable Business Components
- Building blocks to support retail and corporate banking solutions
- Scale evolution and maintenance to quickly achieve concrete business value
Robust Platform Architecture
- Provides secure and scalable architecture like session management, client-side, server-side security, PA-DSS compliance, ACL, multi-tenancy and biometrics
- Admin capabilities that support Identity Access Management rules, security administration and operational controls
- Advanced tools like enterprise notifications, analytics, and native device management
Support for Omnichannel
- Strong support channels like smartphones, tablets, browsers, wearables and conversational channels
- Ability to push new marketing content to channels through the enterprise notifications capability
- External editors can be used for responsive web development with ease of access through channel gateways provided by the platform
Developer Enablement Tools
Includes the WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editor, a robust library of images and widgets that enables users of native and hybrid apps to take full advantage of the breadth of device capabilities.
Robust Administrative and Platform Analytics
Includes a wide range of reports and analytics that show how the platform is performing and how the platform is being used, such as understanding transaction volumes, transaction mix, etc.
Allows integration of channels into business services and back-end system integration profiles.
Supports a broad range of messaging capabilities including SMS, Email, push notifications, and browser messages. These channels are supported by a robust and rich actionable messaging template and can support geo-location-based and browser-based messaging.
All aspects of security required to support digital channels are provided from encrypted, token-based transactions to the device. Identity access management capabilities are supported by common login security capabilities such as biometrics, one-time password (OTP) and secure soft tokens.
The platform can provide updates to the device app at login, allowing the client to make changes to the app without requiring customers to reload the app.
Mobeix™ is supporting a key client by providing sub-second response times for 13 million active users
True Omnichannel Support
The Mobeix™ platform supports the various digital touchpoints used by customers today. Our channel gateways that provide access to business services and APIs, alongside our Mobeix™ Developer Enablement tooling allows the bank to deploy any digital channel, knowing that the channels are leveraging the entire platform capabilities, including standard business components.
The Mobeix™ mobility editor empowers developers to rapidly configure mobile UI screens via a drag and drop interface and deploy them to multiple channels (Native Apps and Mobile Web), all major platforms and devices. This technology, combined with Tagit’s UX skills, produces innovative and user-friendly customer engagement
Tagit’s agile product development methodology allows us to provide changes quickly to the market in an environment where Apple and Google rapidly enhance their platform and device capabilities. This combined with the accelerated adoption of voice and chat channels allows our banking clients to respond rapidly to customer channel preferences.