Mobeix Digital Banking Platform
An award-winning Omnichannel, Cloud-Native Digital Banking Platform for banks to power their digital transformation.
This is Modal Title
DIGITAL BANKING PLATFORM
The Mobeix Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is cloud native, SaaS-deployable enabling banks to efficiently process $100B+ in transactions annually and significantly grow their online customer bases by offering award-winning, secure and personalized UX.
Omni-channel by design
Native App Experience
Developer enablement tools
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
Highly scalable for millions of users
Innovative features such as Augmented Reality, Shake Offers, Geo-fencing etc.
Deployment options for on-premise or Cloud, including Containerization support
The Mobeix Digital Banking platform is the perfect intersection of product and platform.
What does this mean for you?
Developer Enablement Tools
Includes the architecture frameworks, mobility editor which is a robust library of images and widgets that enables users of native and hybrid apps to take full advantage of the breadth of device capabilities.
All aspects of security required to support digital channels are provided from encrypted,token-based transactions to the device. Identity access management capabilities are supported by common login security capabilities such as biometrics, one-time password (OTP) and secure soft tokens.
Robust Administrative and Platform Analytics
Includes a wide range of reports and analytics that show how the platform is performing and how the platform is being used, such as understanding transaction volumes, transaction mix, etc.
The Mobeix Platform, built using a micro-services architecture, can be deployed using the latest containerization technology
Mobeix allows enterprises to host several applications on the same platform. This allows enterprises to host multiple apps (mobile banking, lifestyle, and so on) for multiple countries on the same hardware and software stack leading to a lower TCO and an improved ROI.
Mobeix is based on Open Technologies such as Java, Angular and Spring Boot.
The Mobeix platform components and banking components can be exposed to third parties using the component robust set of APIs
Powerful Next-Generation Digital Platform
Comprehensive Business Services & Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box retail, corporate banking solutions
- Ability to extend off-the-shelf banking functionalities with internal & external extensions
- Voice channels integrated to the Mobeix business services
Reusable Business Components
- Building blocks to support retail and corporate banking solutions
- Scale evolution and maintenance to quickly achieve concrete business value
Robust Platform Architecture
- Provides secure and scalable architecture like session management, client-side, server-side security, PA-DSS compliance, ACL, multi-tenancy and biometrics
- Admin capabilities that support Identity Access Management rules, security administration and operational controls
- Advanced tools like enterprise notifications, analytics, and native device management
Support for Omnichannel
- Strong support channels like smartphones, tablets, browsers & wearables
- Ability to push new marketing content to channels through the enterprise notifications capability
- External editors can be used for responsive web development with ease of access through channel gateways provided by the platform