PodChats for FutureCIO: A working roadmap to startup-incumbent collaboration
Key points covered during the podcast:
- The state of the financial services marketplace in Asia today
- Are traditional financial services institutions (FSI) sufficiently responsive to the disruption occurring even before COVID-19?
- Why are some traditional (smaller) FSI opting to partner with Fintechs? How do the traditional FSIs finance these projects?
- How does a Fintech work with a traditional FSI to modernise its infrastructure?
- Lessons to draw to mitigate fintech-incumbent project failures?
- Who should take charge from inside incumbents to ensure that the partnership with Fintech delivers on its objectives?
Link to the podchat, click here